The Hubsan Zino Review
We Fly With Your Dreams
The Hubsan Zino is a 4k drone that is priced around £350 – 380 and available online via Amazon.
Hubsan has a wide range of drones from mini palm of your hand style to quadcopters and racing drones.
It is easy to navigate when up in the air via the controller which is mobile phone operated with wifi / lead connection. It captures steady and smooth 4k video footage, It has some neat additional features such as smart tracking and circumnavigation ability.
The drone has a 23 minute flight time.
The drone does have some weight to it but does fold up to fit in your hand for you to carry easily.
The Hubsan Zino Features:
– GPS in the device
– FPV online broadcast
– Smart tracking
– Waypoint circumnavigation of given points
– Orbiting point of interest
– Altitude Hold Mode
– Headless Mode Intuitive Orientation
– Automatic Take-off and Landing
– 3-axis stabilised 4k camera equipped with F2.2 aperture and 89° wide-angle lens.
– Use image tracking, select the area to record and keep the wonderful moments.
– Breaks the traditional aerial photography limits, whether you are swimming, climbing or contesting in a competition.
– One-button record mode: Panoramic filming, Line Fly mode, and a video with movie qualities.
– Low Power Fail-safe Mode/Flight Control Fail-safe Mode. (Automatic Return Home Failsafe).
This Hubsan Drone has a special promotion running with Estate Agent Networking – “The first 20 guests to contact the seller will get an extra battery for free.“
Discount 10% for ZINO (CODE): DM