Some amazing Social Media figures, October 2013.
We all know that social media is increasing in popularity each and every day with some really amazing figures being achieved. Below are some mind blowing figures to give readers an understanding to just how popular social media platforms really are:
- Average number of tweets per day on Twitter: 58 Million.
- Average number of photos uploaded to Instagram everyday: 55 Million.
- Average amount of Likes per day on Facebook: 4.5 Billion.
- Average number of daily article pins to Pinterest: 5 Million.
- Amount of hours of videos watched on YouTube every day: 4 Billion.
- Amount of Google+ members: 500 Million +
- Amount of LinkedIn Business Pages: 3 Million.
- 4.2 billion people use mobile device to access social media sites.
- Social media generates almost double the marketing leads of trade show, telemarketing, daily mail, or PPC
Many businesses are taking to social media to increase their online brand exposure. It is important to remember that the figures above are only a tiny fraction of what you may ever tap in to and that it is far more important to look at target numbers than general figures. Social Media should be all about you communicating your brand’s offerings to your existing and potential clients and this may equate to only several hundred or thousands, so do not be put off you you never see figures of millions or billions!!