A Graphic Designer in Your Pocket
Taking photos and shooting videos on your phone or tablet has never been easier, and with a wealth of amazing editing features, including retouching tools, filters, border packs, collage tools, and soon – photo templates – image editing with Instasize is like having a graphic designer on hand at anytime.
So here are a few things that you should definitely try:
The Magic Retouch:
Having a rough skin day? Want perfectly white teeth to compliment a selfie? With Instasize you can improve on your natural given beauty with only few touches on your screen.
- Upload or find the photo of your choice by pressing the + icon at the bottom of your screen
- By clicking on the face icon, you’ll be presented with a selection of editing tools. Now all you need to do is tap the area on the photo that you want to fix, apply an editing tool and increase or decrease the intensity using the adjustment bar. Work on a small area and don’t rush your retouch work if you want it to look natural.
- Acne – Use this to clear up any spots or blemishes that you’d rather do without.
- Smooth – You can use this to create beautiful clear skin.
- Tan – Looking for the perfect airbrush tan? Well now you can have one all year round by using the skin tanning tool to give your skin a bronze sheen.
- Whiten – Make your teeth sparkle with this whitening tool. This feature is also great for whitening the whites of your eyes (for a crisp clean look) and desaturating color within your photos.
- Glow – Another skin feature, but this will make your skin look glossy without making it too shiny.
- Vibrance – Use the vibrancy tool to make details within your photo appear sharper.
Add a Filter:
Most people love a filter, whether you’re trying to make your images sharper or want to add a rustic feel to your images – there’s a filter for any mood or purpose.
- Open Instasize and press the + icon. Select a photo or video from your library or take a new one using the app.
- Once you’ve got your chosen photo, you’ll automatically be taken to the editor page.
- Scroll along the row of filter options until you find the right one.
- Once you select your filter, a new scrollbar appears at the bottom of the image which allows you to adjust its intensity.
- Once you’ve got your image looking just the way you like it, it’s time to share it with the world!
Use a Border:
Adding a border or frame to your image gives it a completely different feel – it draws the viewer in. Did I mention that adding a border with Instasize is incredibly simple?
- Once you’ve selected your image, you’ll need to open the border feature by clicking on the icon of square within a square.
- Scroll through the list of border options and choose the one you’re in the mood for.
- You can then resize your photo with two fingers so it sits within the border just the way you like. Simply pinch in to make the image smaller or drag out to make it bigger.
- Now that your chosen border is set, you can now opt to make the border thicker or thinner by using the scroll bar that appears.
- Once you’re happy with your new creation, click on the check icon to agree to the changes and you’re ready to upload!
Make a Collage:
One of the best graphic design features that this app has to offer is its collage feature. Making a collage or two of your photos adds a fun new element to your Instagram feed – and it’s incredibly easy to do!
- Press the + icon and select the collage option. This will take you to your photo library where you can choose up to 6 photos.
- Once you’ve selected your photos, you can now scroll through the collage options to find the layout you like.
- The scroll bar at the bottom of your collage image allows you to alter the size of all your photos in one go. However, if you want each photo to be a different size, simply use two fingers and pinch them to make them smaller or drag out to make it bigger. You can also flip them, rotate them or switch them around with each other.
Everyday Adjusting Features:
Instasize also includes your go-to standard adjustment features. These can be located by selecting the icon with two horizontal lines and dots. From here you can adjust the brightness, exposure, tint, saturation, and more. You can even age your photo using the grain feature!
The creativity that you can achieve with Instasize are endless. It’s an incredibly handy mobile graphic design app that a must-have not just for anyone wanting to set their social media apart and give it a bit of an edge.
Photo Templates – Coming Soon:
Instasize is set to roll out its new Photo Templates feature which aim to revolutionize the way graphic design is done on mobile. Now you can quickly curate branded material without ever having to touch your desktop computer. With over 30 professionally designed templates for both Instagram and Instagram Stories – channeling your audience from one medium to the next will become much much easier. At a time when graphic design softwares are either too complicated for novice editors or too expensive that it becomes inaccessible, Instasize’s Photo Templates aims to bridge the gap for those attempting to build an online presence through their social media.